When You Face Connectivity Issues:
- When you hide your router.
- When you allow third-party devices and WiFi to enter in your home network.
- When you turn on your Bluetooth devices and metal appliances while configuration.
- When you don’t proceed towards the LED lights and proceed forward.
Introduce Yourself to the Power Lights:
- Solid Green indicates the Best connection and your device is ready to configure.
- Amber Blue is the indication of the Excellent connection and that means your device is processing.
- Blinking Lights indicates a Good connection asking for a little more patience of yours.
- If they are Disable, unplug your device and plug it back again.
An Introduction to Home Networking
In today’s modern world of technology, everybody is used to of home networking system and its usage. Nobody can move a single step without it. Every single person is switching to wired or wireless networking. That’s ok if they do that because I absences of these, we can never make our WiFi and home door locks secure.
Why do We Need a Wireless Connection for Home?
Suppose we are sitting in the backyard of our house and tend to communicate with one of our family members. How can we make it possible? WiFi range extenders when connected with your regular home router provides you a high speed of the Internet without buffering at every corner of your house.
Let us explain you in brief with some appropriate examples:
- If you are a businessman and want to have word with your client showing a presentation made by you. What you will do? Probably stick to your PC or range extender? No actually. You can sit back and relax in your balcony and have a meeting with your client sitting far away and show him the piece of hard work done by you.
- You can also share videos and secret documents with anyone through a PC or laptop without any fear of hacking.
- You can configure multiple devices at the same time as a printer, router, computer or any other wireless devices to your range extender.
- It also gives you the authority for your Netgear Genie Setup via Mywifiext. Netgear Genie is the most useful app that easily deals with all your wired and wireless devices, which include computers, laptops, smartphones, iPad, MAC, etc.
Difference between Wired and Wireless Devices
First, let us talk about Wireless Devices:- These devices can not only be your smartphones. They can be any like wireless computers, laptops, etc. They provide you such a freedom that you can move around anywhere in the house. You don’t have to stick at one place. Just connect your device with your extender and enjoy the unbeatable speed of Internet that follows you like your own shadow.
Now, about your Wired Devices: – These may let you stick with your devices those are wired. In case if you are having a wired desktop or a computer, just connect them to your range extender with the help of an Ethernet cable and enjoy the same features as of wireless devices.