Netgear Genie Login Process
You can log into your favorite Netgear WiFi router in order to update the firmware and adjust serveral settings, just with a handy Netgear Genie application. The process we have listed here will guide you on how you can easily configure your WiFi router using Netgear Genie app. You will also find how Netgear Genie login makes the router configuration and setup process simple and easy.
- Power Off your Netgear WiFi router and modem.
- Use a cable to connect both your WiFi router and modem.
- Power ON both your WiFi router and modem.
- Launch any of your preferred Internet web browsers on your computer and visit routerlogin.net web page.
- Try to enter into the router interface with the help of correct Netgear Genie router login credentials.
- Click the login button.
- The Netgear Genie setup wizard will pop-up on your desktop’s screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to configure and setup your Netgear WiFi router.
- Click on the Apply button to save router configuration settings.
Once you are done with the Netgear Genie Login setup process, move a step ahead and try to explore some interesting Netgear Genie features.
Netgear Genie Login Features
- Easily customize your router’s wireless settings.
- Customize network settings as per your needs.
- Change SSID name and security key of home & office network.
- Comes with a traffic meter to keep an eye on your internet usage.
- Offers a graphical interface to see the list of connected devices to your home network.
- Netgear router login Genie allows you to create a guest network for friends and family members.
- Netgear Genie allows you to connect your mobile devices securely to the home network using a QR code.
- Manage inappropriate web content, just access Netgear Genie login and activate Parental controls feature.
- It also includes My Media feature to play media files on your smartphone from your desktop connected to the same home network.
- Netgear Genie comprises of Ready Share function to smoothly manage and control the additional storage attached to the WiFi router.
This is just the tip of an iceberg. There are many more features offered by Netgear Genie. Explore from your own by perfroming Netgear Genie Login.
If you want to enjoy all the impressive features of Netgear Genie, your Netgear WiFi router must have the latest firmware version. If not, try to upgrade your Netgear router firmware version to the latest verison.
Netgear Genie Router Login FAQs
Using Netgear Desktop Genie, you will easily be able to access your Netgear WiFi router remotely and configure its settings.
- Install Netgear Desktop Genie application on your desktop.
- Run the Netgear Genie software as an administrator.
- Click on the router settings and then select Remote Access for login.
- Open Netgear router login Genie account.
- Use your remote desktop and try to run the Netgear Desktop Genie application.
- Click on the Router settings and access Netgear Genie login using Remote Genie account.
- Once you logged in, a cloud icon will appear on the top-right corner of your Netgear Genie window.
- Now you can easily manage or edit your router’s wireless settings, traffic meter, guest access, reboot, parental controls, and many more features.
- After making changes, just click on the Log Out button to exit the Remote access.
If the WiFi connection status is displaying “Not Enabled” message, the reason might be that the Genie app has found that a wired connection is being used by the desktop to access the Netgear Genie application.
Netgear Genie WiFi connection status depends on how the desktop or laptop is connected to the router. If you access the router using a wireless device, it will automatically update its status to “Enabled”.
Netgear no longer assist the Genie HD app. The Genie mobile app is now only available for iPad big screens size. Delete the previous Genie HD app and download the latest version of the Netgear Genie app from the Apple App Store.
The ReadySHARE button will not display if you are not connected locally to your router. To use this feature, you must locally connect your device to your WiFi router.